Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new place

Here's my temporary place until January 12th. I think after that I'll be moving to the valley or closer to down town. The guy really didn't clean and it was kinda disgusting having to clean up after him. The shower curtain is disgusting and i gotta wash it immediately. You know it's bad when you spray cleaner on it and you have this heavily discolored filth drip into the tub. Plus i think it's the source of this odd odor but it's tough to pinpoint. I wouldn't mind so much if I was just cleaning up after myself either but got no choice...

Anyway.... i guess I'm gonna start that job on Friday and give it a shot. They were nice enough to invite me to their Christmas dinner on Wednesday night. Kinda odd though considering I haven't started working there yet.... anyway not sure what i'm gonna do today.Probably just walk around more... maybe get some sun... look for another job...

No comments:

Post a Comment