Thursday, December 11, 2008

3rd Day

So not much to do today.... there's a storm in Honolulu that's gonna stay for a couple of days. The good news it that I did find a studio for December 15th to January 12th for really cheap and it's only like a block away from here. It's fully furnished. So now I gotta decide if I should go for a hotel for the next couple of days or just tough it out here. Still gotta find something more permanent but at least it will allow me to look for a job and not worry about other things for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment