Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 Day Hike - some pictures





So above are some pics from the disposable cam (not the best quality). The first is the beach about a mile up from my starting point in Haliewa (for everyone on the east coast "w" is pronounced as "v" for most words... even the state name sounds like havaii... and places like ewa is pronounced eva). Second, my buddy Hannah. She's about 3 to 4 ft long just catchin some rays. Next I forget where it was... but a place where there's a lot of snorkeling. The last is my second favorite place across from Sea Life Park, Makapuu Beach Park. I think it's part of Waimanalo Bay. I'll be back there to camp and grab some better pics. It's the last place I slept at and the only beach I enjoyed sleeping at. The surroundings sheltered me from the high winds.

I kept a journal while on the trip and will post it as soon as I transcribe it. Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment