Monday, August 24, 2009

Mt Olympus (partial)

So Nicole and I started this trip after having a nice breakfast at Wailana Coffeehouse. Reminded me of a Jersey diner but of course a more Hawaiian oriented influence. Had a Mahi Sandwich. Anyway, I'm just going to post pics since I don't have the full trail details at this point. Enjoy!


Part of the ascent towards the summit. A lot of descents and ascents.

Nicole on an interesting tree off to the side of the trail. It was just protruding out.

My turn!

Slippery climb up

Another descent on the way to the Summit

Having fun with nature! An interesting cubby on the way back.

Hike is physically demanding. Will return to finish the other half!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you enjoyed a lot in your trip...these pics are looking very great..

    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete