Thursday, June 18, 2009

catching up

Haven't posted in awhile... sorry for anyone who is looking for updates on my blog. So Hawaii's still absolutely amazing. My friend took me up to Waimaea Bay and we went snorkeling. I followed this turtle around for a bit. It was about 2 feet long... just interesting to watch. My friend was more interesting to watch... she's like a mermaid... really entrancing to watch. I tried to follow her periodic dives to explore the sea floor about 8 -12 ft down. Didn't realize how much of a challenge it was.

What else since? Hurt my back about a month ago jumping into a waterfall at about 30 ft. Much better now... though still some lingering back pain. Time to go to the docotr. Miss my coworker/friend who left for Massachusetts at the beginning of June. He was like a big brother in some respects... showing me around the island.

Got a moped from my friend who left for the mainland... so much fun... it's so convenient and just fun to zip around... need a motorcycle.. unfortunately today... i must of dropped my keys around my moped at work. I came back 2 hours later... trying to retrace my steps to find my keys.. and yes my moped is gone... as well as my office keys., apartment keys, and of course the moped keys.... filed a report... hoping for the best... but no worries.... i can get around still... probably better for my health cause I got really lazy with the moped.... i'm 2 blocks away from my job and i take a moped.... so much fun though.... a bit darty right now... had a few drinks... had some good conversation with people at the bar... this girl from Michigan who was a competitive skier... just talking about where we've been... the best the worst.. miss the snow....

i'll post some pics soon.... the shore, the mountains, some more trails.... think i need an SLR camera though... the point and shoot can't really capture hawaii... but then again no picture can... take care everyone... gnite.. if you're reading... mom, dad, Al love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment