Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So I was thinking... everyone around me is moving to a phase of their life... (initially i always thought of it as, moving on... but i think.. it's more general to say it that way)... friends and family are getting married... settling down... and i think about me coming to here.... there's a couple of perspectives though....
should i be settling down? finding someone to spend the rest of my life with? and i thought... that's always what i wanted... plus of course a girl who is really cute.... but then.. there's gotta be more to life... there's so much out there for me to see... so maybe that's one reason i came here....
then there's the other view... did i feel that everyone is moving on? that i needed to get away? cause i wasn't at that point in my life? ... and i'm standing still... and some would say standing still isn't so bad... but it's the same as moving back... you're still not getting anywhere.... so i came out here to avoid the pressure... or maybe to find a pace of life that suited me?
in the end... it doesn't seem to matter.... trying to avoid my circular thinking... i'm here... i'm living in hawaii!.... it's pretty damn good.... i always said i'm just gonna go to hawaii one day.... i guess it's nice to chase your dreams... cause sometimes it just takes a couple of hours of thinking... and a strong will... and boom... 24 hours later you're in hawaii....

No comments:

Post a Comment