Monday, January 19, 2009

So I've been sick for the past couple of days... since Friday... so I've been stayin in lately... I'm surprised I didn't blog more but things are kinda settling down and thereisn't much to write about. So have a relatively stable job (as long as the company can stay a float... i think withe the percentage of the accounts of getting I'll actually be making more than I did back in NJ... but I'll need it since my cost of living is more expensive.. except for transportation... well I guess that was big one though... not sure how much gas is now but I was filling up every five days so thiry or so, six times a month so 180 per month. Guess i'm saving there... it's kinda odd not having a car and not actually needing a car, i really lucked out in the job and place i found...
ya know i've never been one for the beach and the sun... but i gotta say there's somethig comforting about just sitting in the sum and relaxing... just refreshing i geess.... anyway... so things are stable so now what... no more runnin aoround trying to find my next step... that was kinda of the fun of it as ai said before... not knowing where i'd be and just figuring it out... so what is there to figure out now? i guess my next move... see thie thing is I'm so impatient with things and if i don't see results relatively quickly i tend to move in a nother direction... never could think long term but i never wanted to either... and still don't... the only thing i know is what i knew before... i'm gonna need money... i save db efore and this came up and it's come in handy.. so whatever I do i gotta start saving too... at least a little... i always wanted to travel but i'm kinda thinking i don't want to do it alone... kinda sucks... i mean it's comforting to know that i can do it on my own... as i've always said i don't need anyone's help... but now ithat i've proven that i can (not really sure if i've proven anything yet) i'd rather have someone by myside while i do it... but that's kinda tough to ask of anyone cause not many people can just pick up ad go somewhere.. they have jobs that they care about and goals that hold them in place.... i'd like to go to laka and south america... but i doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.. just running with my thoughts i guess...
i take pride in knowing that i am self reliant and resourceful... always feel that people are too dependent on each other and that people need to do things themselves.... so i guess that explains part of this move as well... well plus the whole craziness of it all... a know that's always been appealing to me... just out of the ordinary and unexpected... i'm just babbling now as i sit outside in the sun.... ( oh yeah i took off work today cause i'm still sick and didn't want to get the office sick).... anyway... til next time... i'll be sure to take some pictures... in the short term i ogtta go up to the other sides of the island and also to Maui (its only a sixty dollar ferry ride over) but i'll make a weekend of it. or something... take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment